A mouthwatering, warm panini featuring Sara Lee® Honey Ham and Sara Lee® Baby Swiss Cheese that is made to impress with a tasty mixture of olive oil, red wine vinegar and Italian seasoning.
What You Need
- 4 slices Sara Lee® Honey Ham
- 1 slice Sara Lee® Baby Swiss Cheese
- 2 slices country white bread
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp red wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter; softened
- To taste Dijon mustard
- 2-3 pieces of baby spinach
- 2 slices roma tomatoes; sliced thin
How to Make It
- Mix together oil, vinegar, and Italian seasoning and set aside.
- Pre-heat panini / grill pan over medium heat.
- Butter outside of each slice of bread and set on plate.
- Spread mustard on the inside of one slice of bread and layer ham, cheese, baby spinach and tomatoes on top.
- Lightly drizzle oil mixture over top of tomatoes and top with remaining slice of bread. (Make sure buttered side is up)
- Place sandwich on hot panini / grill pan and grill until golden brown, flip once if necessary.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: