How to Make It
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the cubed chicken breast, diced apples, halved grapes, celery, light mayonnaise, balsamic vinegar, honey and mustard.
- Stir well.
- Place the chopped lettuce on a large dinner plate or bowl.
- Loosely mound the chicken salad atop the lettuce.
- Sprinkle with pecans and serve.
Serving suggestion: this makes a great lunch when served in a pita.
- Prepare the chicken salad as directed.
- Place lettuce into a pita pocket and spoon in chicken salad.
- Omit pecans.