The perfect combination of Sara Lee® Angus Rare Roast Beef, white cheddar cheese and onions, all layered for a perfectly scrumptious sandwich.
What You Need
- 4 slices Sara Lee® Angus Rare Roast Beef
- 1 tsp butter
- 2-3 slices onion; thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 onion roll
- 1 slice white cheddar cheese
- 2 strips cooked bacon
- 2 slices tomato
- 1 handful baby spinach
How to Make It
- Melt butter over medium heat in a sauté pan.
- Add onions.
- Sauté until onions are deep brown, 15-20 minutes.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture across bottom half of roll.
- Layer bottom half of roll with beef, cheese, bacon, tomato, spinach and onions.
- Top with second half of roll.
- For a hot sandwich, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake sandwich 5-7 minutes until cheese is melted.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: