Buffalo Chicken Panini
What You Need
- 4 slices Sara Lee® Buffalo Style Chicken Breast
- 2 slices 7-grain bread
- 4 tbsp blue cheese dressing
- ¼ bunch watercress
- ½ stalk celery; chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
How to Make It
- Spread blue cheese dressing evenly on top and bottom slice of bread.
- Layer chicken, watercress, celery and walnuts and close sandwich.
- Heat a panini maker or sandwich press.
- Butter each side of the press.
- Place the sandwiches inside, press down and grill until the bread is flat and browned, approximately 10 minutes.
- Serve warm.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: