Buffalo Chicken Pizza
What You Need
- 1 cup Sara Lee® Buffalo Style Chicken Breast; sliced ¾-inch thick and cubed
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 pizza crust; ready-to-bake rectangular (8x10)
- 3 tbsp blue cheese dressing
- 1-2 tsp buffalo sauce
How to Make It
- Preheat oven per pizza crust package instructions.
- Toss chicken with buffalo sauce.
- Spread blue cheese dressing evenly over pizza crust.
- Add chicken cubes in an even layer over pizza crust.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake per package instructions until crust is golden brown and cheese has melted.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: