Buffalo Chicken Salad
What You Need
- ¾ cup Sara Lee® Buffalo Style Chicken Breast; sliced ¾-inch thick and diced
- 3 cups romaine lettuce; washed and chopped
- 8 thin slices red onion
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- 2-3 tbsp light blue cheese dressing
- 1 tsp buffalo sauce (optional)
How to Make It
- Combine romaine, chicken, onions and carrots. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with blue cheese dressing and toss to coat.
- For extra buffalo flavor, toss chicken with 1 tsp buffalo sauce before adding to salad.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: