Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
What You Need
- 4 slices Sara Lee® Oven Roasted Chicken Breast; shredded.
- 2 slices Tuscan bread; toasted.
- 2 tsp buffalo sauce.
- 3-4 dashes Tabasco sauce.
- ¼ cup carrots; shredded.
- ¼ cup celery; shredded.
- 1 tbsp. blue cheese dressing.
How to Make It
- Combine chicken, buffalo sauce and Tabasco sauce in a small bowl.
- Combine carrots, celery and blue cheese dressing in another small bowl.
- Layer chicken and carrot-celery slaw on one slice of bread.
- Top with remaining slice of bread.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: