The classic cobb salad sure to impress with Sara Lee® Oven Roasted Chicken Breast featured as a sandwich.
What You Need
- 4 slices Sara Lee® Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
- 2 slices of country whole grain bread
- 3 leaves bibb lettuce
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 strips crispy bacon
- 1 hard-boiled egg; sliced
- 1 tomato; sliced
- ½ avocado; sliced
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- To taste salt and pepper
How to Make It
- To make a blue cheese dressing first combine the blue cheese, lemon juice, white wine vinegar, salt and pepper and mix into a smooth dressing.
- Dress the bibb lettuce with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Spread dressing on country bread and add chicken, crispy bacon, slices of egg, tomato, avocado and bibb lettuce.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: