A delicious start to the day with Sara Lee® Virginia Brand Ham, scrambled with tasty ingredients to get you going in the morning.
What You Need
- 2-3 slices Sara Lee® Virginia Brand Ham; roughly chopped
- 3 egg whites
- 1 egg
- ½ cup low fat or skim cheese; grated
- 2 tbsp 2% milk
- 1 tbsp green onions; chopped
- 1 tbsp butter flavored non-stick cook spray
How to Make It
- Whisk eggs, milk, dash of salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Set aside.
- Apply non-stick butter flavored cook spray to frying pan over medium heat.
- Add eggs and let cook until they begin to set.
- Using a heat-resistant spatula, push the set eggs into the center of the pan allowing the uncooked eggs to run underneath.
- Continue doing this until they are almost completely cooked.
- Add in ham, onions and cheese and give a quick stir to distribute the ingredients throughout.
- Remove from heat and stir until ham is warmed and cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: