Turkey Reuben Panini
What you need
Sara Lee® Cracked Pepper Turkey Breast
Sara Lee® Baby Swiss Cheese
Pumpernickel Russian dressing (makes one-half cup)
1 ½ tbsp
1 ½ tsp
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
How to Make It
- STEP 1 On the dry side of the first slice of bread, spread one tablespoon of the Russian dressing.
- STEP 2 Then put on the sauerkraut, spreading it evenly.
- STEP 3 Arrange the cheese in an even layer over the sauerkraut and then do the same with the turkey.
- STEP 4 Spread another one tablespoon Russian dressing on the dry side of the second slice of bread and place it, dressing side down, buttered side up, over the pastrami.
- STEP 5 Heat your panini maker or sandwich press.
- STEP 6 Butter each side of the press.
- STEP 7 Place the sandwiches inside, press down and grill until the cheese is melted and the bread is flat and browned, approximately 10 minutes.
- STEP 8 Serve warm.
Russian Dressing Preparation
- STEP 9 In a bowl, mix all ingredients to a smooth dressing
Other Featured Recipes
Cali Classic Cubed