Want to heat things up? Make this Cuban-style sandwich with Sara Lee® Honey Ham, Sara Lee® Swiss Cheese, dijon mustard and fresh dill pickles. Heat this sandwich up on a hot grill or skillet for that flavor full Cuban-style taste!
What You Need
- 4 slices Sara Lee® Honey Ham
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Swiss Cheese
- 2 slices white bread
- 4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp light mayonnaise
- 10-12 dill pickle slices
How to Make It
- Combine mustard and mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- Spread on bread slices.
- Place 2 slices of ham on one slice of bread.
- Top with Swiss cheese, remaining 2 slices of ham, pickle slices and remaining bread slice.
- Place sandwich on hot grill or skillet.
- Press down on sandwich with a spatula while toasting and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and sandwich is hot, turning sandwich over once.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: