Curried Chicken Sandwich
What You Need
- 4 slices Sara Lee® Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
- 1 slice Sara Lee® Creamy Havarti Cheese
- 2 slices Tuscan bread; toasted
- 1 tbsp. almonds; toasted
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- 5-6 leaves baby mesclun greens
- 2 slices red onion; sliced thin
- 2 slices Roma tomato; sliced thin
- 1 tbsp. brown mustard
- ½ tsp honey
- 1 tsp curry
How to Make It
- Combine mustard, honey and curry in a small bowl.
- Layer lettuce, cheese, chicken, onion, tomato, carrots and almonds.
- Spread mustard on remaining piece of bread and top sandwich.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: