DELI MEAT TRAY
What You Need
- 1 lb Sara Lee® Honey Ham
- 1 lb Sara Lee® Oven roasted Turkey Breast
- 4 Lettuce Leaves
- 7 Cherry tomatoes
How to Make It
- Place lettuce on a plate along the edges.
- Take a slice of ham and fold in half, then fold back and forth in an uneven zig zag pattern.
- Pull the edges slightly apart and place on plate, for a mounded, ribboned look.
- Layer them on the plat, one behind another, to create rows.
- Repeat steps 2, 3 and 4 with turkey slices.
- Continue repeating steps 2, 3 and 4 to create as many rows as needed to fill the plate, alternating between ham and turkey.
- Garnish with tomatoes
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with a selection of Sara Lee® cheeses and crackers, or create a build-your-own sandwich bar.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: