What you need
Sara Lee® Honey Ham
Sara Lee® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
How to Make It
- STEP 1 Place lettuce on a plate along the edges.
- STEP 2 Take a slice of ham and fold in half, then fold back and forth in an uneven zig zag pattern.
- STEP 3 Pull the edges slightly apart and place on plate, for a mounded, ribboned look.
- STEP 4 Layer them on the plat, one behind another, to create rows.
- STEP 5 Repeat steps 2, 3 and 4 with turkey slices.
- STEP 6 Continue repeating steps 2, 3 and 4 to create as many rows as needed to fill the plate, alternating between ham and turkey.
- STEP 7 Garnish with tomatoes
- STEP 8 Serving Suggestion: Serve with a selection of Sara Lee® cheeses and crackers, or create a build-your-own sandwich bar.
Other Featured Recipes
Sweet & Savory Sliders
Cali Classic Cubed