What You Need
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Honey Ham
- 1 slice Sara Lee® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 3 strips Sara Lee® Swiss cheese, cut 2" x 1/4"
- 1 tbs Thinly shredded carrots
- 1 Sweet baby pickle, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing for dipping (optional)
How to Make It
- Layer 1 slice of ham, followed by the slice of turkey.
- Top with the second slice of ham.
- Place the shredded carrots and Swiss Cheese on top of the ham.
- Place the two pickle halves horizontally and end-to-end at the meat edge closest to you.
- Starting at the bottom, roll upwards to make a tight cigar-shaped roll.
- Using a bread knife, cut the roll into sushi-size pieces approx. 1" in length.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve on a bed of mixed field greens with chop sticks and Ranch dressing for dipping!
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: