What you need
Sara Lee® Honey Ham
Sara Lee® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
Thinly shredded carrots
Sweet baby pickle, sliced in half
Ranch dressing for dipping (optional)
Sara Lee® Aged Swiss Cheese
How to Make It
- STEP 1 Layer 1 slice of ham, followed by the slice of turkey.
- STEP 2 Top with the second slice of ham.
- STEP 3 Place the shredded carrots and Swiss Cheese on top of the ham.
- STEP 4 Place the two pickle halves horizontally and end-to-end at the meat edge closest to you.
- STEP 5 Starting at the bottom, roll upwards to make a tight cigar-shaped roll.
- STEP 6 Using a bread knife, cut the roll into sushi-size pieces approx. 1" in length.
- STEP 7 Serving Suggestion: Serve on a bed of mixed field greens with chop sticks and Ranch dressing for dipping!
Other Featured Recipes
Sweet & Savory Sliders
Cali Classic Cubed