Greek-Style Potato Salad
What You Need
- ¾-1 cup Sara Lee® Lower Sodium Oven Roasted Turkey Breast; ¾-inch dice
- 4 cups baby red potatoes; halved/quartered to same size (approx. 1 lb)
- ¼ cup plus 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup feta cheese; crumbled
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp green onions; chopped
- ½ cup kalamata olives; pitted and chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano; finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic; minced
- 1 tsp shallot; minced
- 1 tbsp fresh flat leaf parsley; finely chopped
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss potatoes with 3 tbsp olive oil and place on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, until fork tender.
- Combine lemon juice, oregano, garlic, shallots and parsley in a small bowl.
- Whisk remaining olive oil in a steady stream until it emulsifies.
- Combine potatoes, turkey, olives and feta cheese in a medium bowl.
- Toss with lemon dressing to coat evenly.
- Garnish with green onions.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: