A hot treat that is quick and easy to make with Sara Lee® Angus Roast Beef and Sara Lee® Monterey Jack with Jalapeno Cheese.
What You Need
- 4 slices Sara Lee® Angus Roast Beef.
- 2 slice Sara Lee® Monterey Jack with Jalapeno Cheese.
- 2 slices Rye bread.
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise.
- 1 tsp Lemon juice.
- 1 tsp Horseradish.
- 2 tsp Butter or margarine; softened.
How to Make It
- Mix mayonnaise, lemon juice and horseradish until blended.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Spread unbuttered sides of bread with mayonnaise mixture.
- Place one slice of bread on a work surface, with the buttered side facing down.
- Layer with roast beef and Monterey jack.
- Top with second slice of bread, buttered side up.
- Preheat heavy skillet, panini press or grill pan on medium heat.
- Grill sandwich on one side until golden brown, approximately 4-5 minutes.
- Flip sandwich and grill on other side until golden and cheese has melted, approximately 4-5 minutes.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: