Bring home the taste of Northern Italy. The combination of Sara Lee® Roast Beef, provolone cheese and a zesty combination of toppings makes this sandwich magnifico!
What You Need
- 4 slices Sara Lee® Angus Roat Beef
- 4 slices Sara Lee® Provolone Cheese
- 2 slices rye bread
- 1 tbsp horseradish
- ½ cup red or green pepper slices
- 1 shallot; sliced finely
How to Make It
- Spread horseradish on bread slices.
- Place 2 slices of Sara Lee® Angus Roast Beef on one slice of bread.
- Top with 2 slices of provolone cheese, the remaining 2 slices of roast beef and 2 slices of provolone cheese.
- Add peppers and shallots to taste.
- Top with remaining bread slice.
- Place sandwich on hot grill or skillet.
- Press down on spatula while toasting and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and sandwich is hot, turning sandwich over once.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: