Ham and Basil Pinwheels
What You Need
- 1 slice Sara Lee® Lower Sodium Honey Ham.
- ½ slice Sara Lee® Provolone Cheese, cut into 2-inch by ¼-inch by ¼-inch pieces.
- 1 tbsp whipped light cream cheese.
- 1 whole fresh basil leaf.
- 2 slices peeled cucumber, patted dry; very thinly sliced.
- 4 slices red pepper strips; sliced thin.
How to Make It
- Place ham on a work surface.
- Spread whipped cream cheese onto ham, being careful not to tear the meat.
- Layer ham with basil, cucumber, pepper strips and provolone.
- Roll to make a tight, cigar-shaped roll.
- Cut into 2-inch pieces. Serve with toothpicks.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: