A bite sized tasty combination of Sara Lee® Honey Ham, Provolone Cheese, basil cucumber and red peppers, sliced into small rounds that make a colorful presentation and delicious treats.
What You Need
- 1 slice Sara Lee® Lower Sodium Honey Ham
- ½ slice Sara Lee® Provolone Cheese, cut into 2-inch by ¼-inch by ¼-inch pieces
- 1 tbsp whipped light cream cheese
- 1 whole fresh basil leaf
- 2 slices peeled cucumber, patted dry; very thinly sliced
- 4 slices red pepper strips; sliced thin
How to Make It
- Place ham on a work surface.
- Spread whipped cream cheese onto ham, being careful not to tear the meat.
- Layer ham with basil, cucumber, pepper strips and provolone.
- Roll to make a tight, cigar-shaped roll.
- Cut into 2-inch pieces. Serve with toothpicks.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: