Ham & Basil Pinwheels
What you need
Sara Lee® Lower Sodium Honey Ham
Sara Lee® Provolone Cheese, cut into 2-inch by ¼-inch by ¼-inch pieces
whipped light cream cheese
fresh basil leaf
peeled cucumber, patted dry; very thinly sliced
red pepper strips; sliced thin
How to Make It
- STEP 1 Place ham on a work surface.
- STEP 2 Spread whipped cream cheese onto ham, being careful not to tear the meat.
- STEP 3 Layer ham with basil, cucumber, pepper strips and provolone.
- STEP 4 Roll to make a tight, cigar-shaped roll.
- STEP 5 Cut into 2-inch pieces. Serve with toothpicks.
Other Featured Recipes
Sweet & Savory Sliders
Cali Classic Cubed