This savory ham and broccoli cheese bake is sure to be a crowd pleaser with Sara Lee® Honey Ham. An easy and delicious meal to satisfy the whole family.
What You Need
- 1 lb Sara Lee® Honey Ham; sliced to ½-inch thickness, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup (10.75 oz)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cooked broccoli (frozen or fresh)
- 1 package whole wheat penne; cooked according to package preparation (16 oz)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cheese soup and milk in a medium bowl until blended.
- Place ham, broccoli and penne in a 1 to 2 quart casserole dish.
- Stir in cheese soup mixture until blended.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in breadcrumbs.
- Toast just until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle toasted breadcrumbs over cheese.
- Bake mixture until bubbly, approximately 30-40 minutes.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: