What you need
Sara Lee® Honey Ham
condensed cheddar cheese soup (10.75 oz)
cooked broccoli (frozen or fresh)
whole wheat penne; cooked according to package preparation (16 oz)
shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make It
- STEP 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- STEP 2 Mix cheese soup and milk in a medium bowl until blended.
- STEP 3 Place ham, broccoli and penne in a 1 to 2 quart casserole dish.
- STEP 4 Stir in cheese soup mixture until blended.
- STEP 5 Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- STEP 6 Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- STEP 7 Stir in breadcrumbs
- STEP 8 Toast just until lightly browned.
- STEP 9 Sprinkle toasted breadcrumbs over cheese.
- STEP 10 Bake mixture until bubbly, approximately 30-40 minutes.
Other Featured Recipes
S & S Sliders