A tasteful mix of Sara Lee® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast and Colby Jack Cheese, seasoned with Roma tomatoes, baby spinach and balsamic vinegar makes a delightful sandwich.
What You Need
- 4 slices Sara Lee® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast.
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Colby Jack Cheese.
- 2 slices Whole grain Italian bread; cut diagonally.
- 1 small Handful baby spinach.
- 2-3 slices Roma tomato.
- 1 tsp Balsamic dressing or balsamic vinegar.
How to Make It
- Preheat broiler or toaster oven on highest setting.
- Layer one slice of bread with turkey, spinach and colby jack cheese.
- Top second slice of bread with tomatoes.
- Broil or toast 4-5 minutes until cheese is melted and tomato has char marks.
- Sprinkle tomato with balsamic dressing.
- Place two sandwich halves together.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: