What you need
Sara Lee® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast (16 oz.)
Sara Lee® Colby & Monterey Jack
Whole grain Italian bread; cut diagonally.
Handful baby spinach.
Balsamic dressing or balsamic vinegar.
How to Make It
- STEP 1 Preheat broiler or toaster oven on highest setting.
- STEP 2 Layer one slice of bread with turkey, spinach and colby jack cheese.
- STEP 3 Top second slice of bread with tomatoes.
- STEP 4 Broil or toast 4-5 minutes until cheese is melted and tomato has char marks.
- STEP 5 Sprinkle tomato with balsamic dressing.
- STEP 6 Place two sandwich halves together.
Other Featured Recipes
S & S Sliders