Home Team Ham
What You Need
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Honey Ham
- 2 slices Whole wheat bread
- 2 tbsp Sour cream
- 1 tsp Lime juice
- 1 pinch Black pepper
- 3 slices Avocado
- 2 slices Tomato
- 1 slice Red onion
- 1/4 cup Shredded lettuce
How to Make It
- Mix sour cream, lime juice and pepper until blended.
- Spread sour cream mixture evenly on bread slices.
- Layer one slice of bread with ham, avocado, tomato, onion and lettuce.
- Top with second slice of bread.
- Serving Suggestion: Use a football-shaped cookie cutter to turn your meal sized sandwiches into appetizing hors d'oeuvres!
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: