Our Kid Sushi recipe uses Sara Lee® Honey Ham, Swiss Cheese and vegetables to create a unique lunchtime treat for your kids to enjoy
What You Need
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Honey Ham
- 2 strips Sara Lee® Swiss Cheese, ordered ¼-inch thick, cut 2" x ¼” x ¼”
- 2 slices white bread
- 1 tsp ranch dressing
- 1 tbsp shredded carrots
- 2 sweet baby pickles
How to Make It
- Place 2 slices of white bread with the crusts cut off on a flat surface side-by-side.
- Using a rolling pin, or glass, gently flatten and fuse the bread slices together. Spread the ranch dressing over the inside middle of the flat bread slices.
- Place 2 slices of the ham on top of the ranch dressing.
- Place the shredded carrots and swiss cheese on top of the ham.
- Place the two pickles end-to-end along the left end of the bread.
- From the left end, roll to make a tight cigar-shaped roll.
- Using a bread knife, cut the roll into sushi-sized pieces approx 1” in length.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: