Maple Honey Ham Hash
What You Need
- ⅓ cup Sara Lee® Maple Honey Ham; small dice ¼-inch thick slices
- ⅓ cup yellow onion; small dice
- 1 ½ cups shredded hash browns
- 1-2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 egg; fried
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp green onion; minced
- ¼ tsp fresh thyme
How to Make It
- Heat oil in a medium non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and sauté until translucent, approximately 4-6 minutes.
- Add potatoes and cook until golden brown and tender, approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Add ham and thyme, mix to evenly incorporate ingredients.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Remove to serving dish, top with fried egg and garnish with green onions.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: