Philly Cheese Steak
What you need
Sara Lee® Angus Rare Roast Beef
hoagie or kaiser roll
green bell pepper, in strips
medium white or brown mushrooms, thinly sliced
cream cheese, at room temperature
How to Make It
- STEP 1 Heat a non-stick pan over medium-high.
- STEP 2 Add oil, onions, peppers and mushrooms to pan.
- STEP 3 Sauté until vegetables are browned and tender, approximately 5 minutes.
- STEP 4 Add beef to pan.
- STEP 5 Sauté for approximately 2 minutes.
- STEP 6 Spread cream cheese on top half of roll.
- STEP 7 Place roast beef and vegetables on bottom half of roll.
- STEP 8 Sprinkle mixture with black pepper.
- STEP 9 Top with second roll-half.
Other Featured Recipes
Cali Classic Cubed