The ultimate soup to make you feel good, chocked full of fresh vegetables and Sara Lee® Lower Sodium Oven Roasted Chicken Breast.
What You Need
- 2 cups Sara Lee® Lower Sodium Oven Roasted Chicken Breast; ½-inch dice.
- 6 cups lower sodium chicken broth.
- 1 cup water.
- 1 cup dried mini farfalle pasta.
- 1 cup baby carrots; medium dice.
- 2 cups yellow onions; medium dice.
- 1 cup celery; medium dice.
- 2 bay leaves.
How to Make It
- Bring chicken broth and water to a boil in a medium stockpot.
- Add carrots, onions, celery and bay leaves and reduce to a simmer.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add pasta and cook for requisite time.
- Add diced chicken during last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Remove bay leaves and season to taste with salt and pepper.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: