Red, White & Green Pasta
What You Need
- 1½ cups of 1-inch cubes of Sara Lee® Basil Pesto Chicken Breast.
- ½ lb farfalle pasta.
- ¼ cup chicken broth.
- ¼ cup pine nuts; toasted.
- ½ cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes; sliced thin.
- 3-4 large fresh basil leaves; sliced thin.
- 3 tbsp parmesan cheese; grated.
- To taste Salt.
- To taste Fresh ground black pepper.
How to Make It
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook until al dente.
- Heat olive oil and garlic over medium-high heat in a large sauté pan.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes, chicken and pasta.
- Pour in chicken broth and heat for approximately 3 minutes.
- Transfer to serving bowl and toss with pine nuts, parmesan cheese and fresh basil.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with parmesan cheese.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: