A special twist on the classic chicken Caesar made with Sara Lee® Oven Roasted Chicken Breast and Sara Lee® Provolone Cheese.
What You Need
- 4 slices Sara Lee® Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
- 4 slices Sara Lee® Provolone Cheese
- 1 small loaf focaccia bread
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 3 tbsp chopped anchovies
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 leaves romaine lettuce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- To taste Salt and pepper
How to Make It
- To make a mayonnaise sauce first combine the lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, Parmesan cheese, hot sauce, garlic and anchovy (optional).
- Gradually whisk into mayonnaise.
- Dress romaine lettuce leaves in olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Spread mayonnaise on sliced Focaccia bread and top with the romaine lettuce, chicken and provolone cheese.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: