Sara Lee® Basil Pesto Chicken Breast, cherry tomatoes, Parmesan cheese and arugula come together on a flatbread to make a hearty and delicious meal.
What You Need
- ¼ lb Sara Lee® Basil Pesto Chicken Breast; cut into ¼ inch cubes
- 1 ready-to-bake 8 x 11 pizza crust
- 1 cup yellow and red cherry tomatoes; halved
- ¼ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2⅓ tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 Handful fresh arugula
How to Make It
- Preheat oven per instructions on pizza crust package.
- Combine tomatoes, sea salt and 1 tsp olive oil in a small bowl.
- Brush flatbread with remaining olive oil.
- Distribute tomatoes and chicken evenly over crust.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake per package instructions.
- Sprinkle fresh arugula over top before serving.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: