Smoked Turkey Nachos
What You Need
- 5 slices Sara Lee® Hardwood Smoked Turkey Breast
- 8 cups high-quality tortilla chips, shredded
- 2 cups shredded 4-cheese Mexican cheese blend
- 1 cup seasoned black beans; drained
- 1 cup canned corn; drained
- 1 cup roma tomatoes; medium dice
- 2½ tbsp green onions; finely chopped
- To taste Sour cream
- To taste Salsa
- To taste Pickled jalapenos
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread chips in a single layer onto a non-stick baking pan.
- Sprinkle turkey, corn, beans and tomatoes evenly over top.
- Top with even layer of cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted, approximately 5-7 minutes.
- Sprinkle green onions over top and serve with sour cream, salsa and jalapenos.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: