Smoked Turkey Tostada
What You Need
- ¼ cup Sara Lee® Hardwood Smoked Turkey Breast; ¼-inch dice
- 1½–2 tbsp shredded Mexican four cheese mix
- 1 tostada
- 2 tbsp canned seasoned black beans; rinsed and smashed
- 1 egg; poached
- 2 slices avocado
- 2 tbsp pico de gallo or salsa
- 1 lime wedge
How to Make It
- Spread beans in an even layer on tostada.
- Top with turkey, pico de gallo, avocado, cheese and poached egg.
- Spritz with fresh lime juice.
- Garnish with cilantro.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: