Make this spicy and delicious wrap that will tempt your taste buds with Sara Lee® Hardwood Smoked Turkey Breast and Sara Lee® Monterey Jack and Jalapeno Cheese.
What You Need
- 4 slices Sara Lee® Hardwood Smoked Turkey Breast
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Monterey Jack and Jalapeno Cheese
- 1 flour tortilla
- 2 tbsp prepared black bean dip
- 2 tbsp frozen corn; thawed or canned corn
- 2 pieces of romaine lettuce; shredded
- 2 tbsp salsa
- 1 tbsp sour cream
How to Make It
- Spread a thick layer of black bean dip on 1-inch border of the tortilla.
- Layer cheese, corn, turkey and lettuce on the tortilla.
- Top with salsa and sour cream.
- Roll up wrap and cut on an angle into 2 pieces.
- Serve with extra salsa for dipping.
- Optional: Make it extra spicy with sliced jalapenos
- Optional: Substitute ranch dressing for sour cream and add diced avocado
- Optional: Create a southwestern scramble: Add Sara Lee® Monterey Jack and Jalapeno Cheese to scrambled eggs and serve with salsa.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: