A filling combination of Sara Lee® Angus Roast Beef and hash brown potatoes makes a quick and delicious meal.
What You Need
- ¾ lb Sara Lee® Angus Roast Beef
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cups frozen hash brown potatoes (about 12 oz)
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup onions; diced
- ½ cup red peppers; diced
- ¼ cup green peppers
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix potatoes, half the olive oil, paprika and salt in a mixing bowl and spread across a cookie sheet.
- Bake in hot oven 12-15 minutes, until brown and crispy.
- Meanwhile heat the remaining olive oil in a large sauté pan set on medium high heat.
- Add the chopped roast beef, onions, red and green peppers and cook, stirring frequently, until the vegetables are golden brown (about 12-15 minutes).
- Mix the crispy cooked hash brown potatoes into the beef and veggies and serve.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: