What you need
Sara Lee® Angus Rare Roast Beef
frozen hash brown potatoes (about 12 oz)
red peppers; diced
How to Make It
- STEP 1 Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- STEP 2 Mix potatoes, half the olive oil, paprika and salt in a mixing bowl and spread across a cookie sheet.
- STEP 3 Bake in hot oven 12-15 minutes, until brown and crispy.
- STEP 4 Meanwhile heat the remaining olive oil in a large sauté pan set on medium high heat.
- STEP 5 Add the chopped roast beef, onions, red and green peppers and cook, stirring frequently, until the vegetables are golden brown (about 12-15 minutes).
- STEP 6 Mix the crispy cooked hash brown potatoes into the beef and veggies and serve.
Other Featured Recipes
S & S Sliders