A sweet and savory mixture of Sara Lee® Honey Ham, Sara Lee® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, Sara Lee® Baby Swiss Cheese, apples, red onion and lettuce make this sandwich a cut above the rest.
What You Need
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Honey Ham
- 3 slices Sara Lee® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 3 slices Sara Lee® Baby Swiss Cheese
- 2 slices whole wheat with honey bread
- 2-3 gala apple; thinly sliced
- ½ tbsp red onion; thinly sliced
- ¼ cup green leaf lettuce; shredded
- 1 tbsp honey mustard
How to Make It
- Toast bread.
- Spread honey mustard on one slice of bread.
- Layer Sara Lee® Baby Swiss, apple slices, Sara Lee® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, Sara Lee® Honey Ham, lettuce and onions.
- Top with remaining slice of bread.
- Go green: Substitute baby spinach for green leaf lettuce.
- Add a sweet substitute: Use pear slices instead of apple slices.
- Create crunch: Add toasted walnuts.
- Serve it up: Cut Baby Swiss into half slices and place on a tray with pears and apples.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: