The BAHN yum-MI
What You Need
- 5 slices Sara Lee® Oven Roasted Chicken Breast.
- 1 crusty sandwich roll; oven-toasted and split.
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise.
- 1 tsp soy sauce.
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar.
- 1 tsp sugar.
- 2 tbsp shredded carrots.
- 2 tbsp shredded daikon or radishes.
- 4-5 slices of English cucumber; sliced thin.
- 4-6 strips of red onion; sliced thin.
- 4-5 cilantro leaves.
How to Make It
- Stir sugar into rice wine vinegar in a small bowl until it is dissolved.
- Add carrots and radishes and be sure they are submerged.
- Let sit for at least 20 minutes (up to an hour) until they soften.
- Drain and set aside.
- Mix together mayonnaise and soy sauce in a small bowl.
- Spread soy mayonnaise on bottom half of roll.
- Layer cucumbers, chicken breast, pickled carrot and radish mix, red onions and cilantro.
- Close roll.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: