What You Need
- 4 slices Sara Lee® Angus Roast Beef; cut into 1" wide strips
- 1 Hoagie or Kaiser roll
- 1/2 tsp Olive oil
- 2 slices Yellow onion
- 1/4 Green bell pepper, in strips
- 2 medium White or brown mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 oz Cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 pinch Black pepper
How to Make It
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium-high.
- Add oil, onions, peppers and mushrooms to pan.
- Saute until vegetables are browned and tender, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add beef to pan.
- Sauté for approximatly 2 minutes.
- Spread cream cheese on top half of roll.
- Place roast beef and vegetables on bottom half of roll.
- Sprinkle mixture with black pepper.
- Top with second roll-half.
- Serving Suggestion: Cut the sandwich in half and add a football-themed wrap for an easy-to-hold, low mess sandwich which is sure to score with your guests!
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: