What you need
Hoagie or Kaiser roll
Green bell pepper, in strips
White or brown mushrooms, thinly sliced
1 1/2 oz
Cream cheese, at room temperature
Sara Lee® Angus Medium Roast Beef (8 oz.)
How to Make It
- STEP 1 Heat a non-stick pan over medium-high.
- STEP 2 Add oil, onions, peppers and mushrooms to pan.
- STEP 3 Saute until vegetables are browned and tender, approximately 5 minutes.
- STEP 4 Add beef to pan.
- STEP 5 Sauté for approximatly 2 minutes.
- STEP 6 Spread cream cheese on top half of roll.
- STEP 7 Place roast beef and vegetables on bottom half of roll.
- STEP 8 Sprinkle mixture with black pepper.
- STEP 9 Top with second roll-half.
- STEP 10 Serving Suggestion: Cut the sandwich in half and add a football-themed wrap for an easy-to-hold, low mess sandwich which is sure to score with your guests!
Other Featured Recipes
Cali Classic Cubed