The Ham, Egg and Cheese
What You Need
- 3 slices Sara Lee® Virginia Brand Ham.
- 1 5-inch piece of French baguette; split and toasted.
- 1 egg; fried.
- ¾ cup frisée lettuce, or center leaves of curly endive.
- 2 tbsp crumbled blue cheese.
- 3 tbsp olive oil.
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar.
- To taste Salt.
- To taste Pepper.
How to Make It
- Combine blue cheese, olive oil and vinegar in a small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Heat ham in a skillet over medium-high heat until beginning to brown and heated through.
- Toss lettuce in blue cheese dressing until evenly coated.
- Layer ham, egg and lettuce on bottom half of baguette.
- Top with remaining half of baguette.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: