The Ham Scrambler
What You Need
- 2-3 slices Sara Lee® Virginia Brand Ham.
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese.
- 1 French roll; split.
- 2 eggs; beaten and seasoned with salt and pepper.
- ¼ cup green bell peppers; sliced thin.
- ¼ cup yellow onions; sliced thin.
- 1 tsp garlic; minced.
- 1 tbsp olive oil.
- To taste Salt.
- To taste Pepper.
- To taste Tabasco sauce (optional).
How to Make It
- Crisp roll in an oven that is preheated to 400 degrees for 2-3 minutes.
- Heat ½ tbsp. olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onions and peppers and sauté until tender, approximately 5-7 minutes.
- Add garlic and sauté for 2 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Heat remaining ½ tbsp. of olive oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Add eggs and scramble.
- Layer mozzarella, ham, eggs, onions and pepper on roll.
- Close roll and serve with Tabasco sauce.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: