The Sky-Scraper Sandwich
What You Need
- 5 slices Sara Lee® Medium Angus Roast Beef; thickly sliced
- 5 slices Sara Lee® Honey Roasted Turkey Breast; thickly sliced
- 5 slices Sara Lee® Maple Honey Ham; thickly sliced
- 3 slices Sara Lee® Baby Swiss Cheese
- 3 slices Sara Lee® American Yellow Cheese
- 2 slices buttermilk bread
- 2 tbsp country honey mustard
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 slices pre-cooked Jimmy Dean® Bacon
- 6 leaves of freshly washed watercress
- 1 hard cooked egg
- 1 handful of alfalfa sprouts
- 4 slices of tomato; thickly sliced
How to Make It
- Combine mustard and mayonnaise is a small bowl.
- Spread on bread slices.
- Place 3 leaves of watercress on bread.
- Top with turkey, roast beef and ham.
- Then add tomato slices, cooked egg and sprouts.
- Finish by layering the swiss and American cheese, remaining watercress leaves and bread slice.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: