Worthy of every bite, this sandwich brings together a special mix of ingredients to create an unforgettable taste. Sara Lee® Brown Sugar and Sara Lee® Honey Ham, Sara Lee® Baby Swiss Cheese, sweet apricot preserves and crunchy, toasted almonds makes this sandwich too good to pass up!
What You Need
- 3 slices Sara Lee® Brown Sugar Ham
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Honey Ham
- 3 slices Sara Lee® Baby Swiss Cheese
- 2 slices multi grain bread
- 2 tbsp apricot preserves
- 2 tbsp butter
How to Make It
- Spread apricot preserves on bread slices.
- Layer 2 slices of cheese, brown sugar ham, honey ham and remaining slice of cheese on bottom slice of bread.
- Top with remaining slice of bread.
- Set aside.
- Heat small non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Butter both sides of sandwich and cook on both sides until golden brown and heated through, approximately 4 minutes.
- Optional: Create crunch with ½ tbsp toasted sliced almonds on top of apricot preserves on bottom slice of bread
- Optional: Try turkey by melting Sara Lee® Baby Swiss over a turkey sandwich.
- Optional: Make a tasty snack with Sara Lee® Baby Swiss on a cheese tray with pears and grapes.
- Optional: Dress up a salad by slicing Sara Lee® Baby Swiss into strips and toss into a spinach salad.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: