The Whole 9 Yards
What You Need
- 5 slices Sara Lee® Medium Angus Roast Beef; thickly sliced
- 5 slices Sara Lee® Honey Roasted Turkey Breast; thickly sliced
- 5 slices Sara Lee® Maple Honey Ham; thickly sliced
- 3 slices Sara Lee® Baby Swiss Cheese
- 3 slices American Yellow Cheese
- 2 slices Buttermilk bread
- 2 tbsp Country honey mustard
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 4 slices Pre-cooked Jimmy Dean® Bacon
- 6 leaves Freshly washed watercress
- 1 Hard boiled egg
- 1 Handful of alfalfa sprouts
- 4 slices Tomato; thickly sliced
How to Make It
- Combine mustard and mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- Spread on bread slices.
- Place 3 leaves of watercress on bread.
- Top with turkey, roast beef and ham.
- Then, add tomato slices, boiled egg and sprouts.
- Finish by layering the Swiss and American cheeses, remaining watercress leaves and bread slice.
- Serving Suggestion: This sky-high sandwich makes a great centerpiece for any football game day spread!
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: