A classic, toasted ham sandwich with fresh vegetables and Sara Lee® Lower Sodium Honey Ham is sure to curb your hunger.
What You Need
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Lower Sodium Honey Ham
- 2 slices of wheat bread
- 1 oz spring mix lettuce
- 1 oz tomatoes; sliced
- 1 oz red onions; sliced
How to Make It
- Toast both slices wheat bread to desired doneness and place on a clean work surface.
- Top one piece of bread with ham, lettuce, tomatoes and red onions.
- Top with second slice of bread.
- Place a toothpick in each corner of the sandwich, and slice into triangles, by cutting across the sandwich diagonally, and cutting each half into halves.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: