Toasted Turkey Sandwich
What You Need
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Lower Sodium Oven Roasted Turkey Breast.
- 2 slices wheat bread; toasted.
- 1 small handful spring mix lettuce.
- 2 slices tomato.
- 1 slice red onion.
How to Make It
- Layer one piece of toast with turkey, lettuce, tomatoes and onion.
- Top with second slice of toast.
- Place a toothpick into each corner of the sandwich.
- Slice into triangles by cutting across sandwich diagonally, and cutting each half into halves.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: